Whats The Name Of Accountants Hat With Green Visor Whats An Exiting Career Involving Maths And Science?

Whats an exiting career involving maths and science? - whats the name of accountants hat with green visor

Hello, my name is David.

I'm studying maths, biology, physics and chemistry at AS to decide In the experiment, a career, so I have some idea where you want to remove, if I move to a maximum level.

I like the concepts of biology, I would go out and do field work and travel in the world, is the compensation to me important not only because they have no job, but because some of my call charges.

But I also like that it takes in all the subjects in the open for proposals for the counter to astronauts

Thanks

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Engineering has many races, if you could correct to study mathematics, physics, chemistry and / or biology. The engineering sector is huge and grows with each new technology.

Post a Comment