Latest From Patty Cake Online 2 Part Question About Baby Not Sitting Still And Developmental Milestones.?

2 part question about baby not sitting still and developmental milestones.? - latest from patty cake online

OK, I'm stressed today, but have yet to air, and would appreciate comments from anyone. My 1st Question is:

1) My son is 9 1 / 2 months and in the past week can not sit still at all! Even if I hang myself at his bfeeding arms, kicking, and even stop sticking his tongue in and out. It sounds beautiful, and was at first, but it is non-stop! Is this normal for his age and is an early sign or add something else?

2) My next question is do the phases of development. I will be paranoid about everything when I tried to make a point, not paranoid about them in the past. But we had our baby check last few weeks and wondered if the pie or cake Peek A Boo. Well, I do not, and I said no. The nurse said it was not much, but it makes me closer to him and not think about it. I mean, do other things like waves and noise. But nothing like the last update of Babbling in sets (such as baby center says) and not IMITEating cake or pie Peek A Boo. I can not sit still for a moment to read a book --- sigh, it's something I did? Is this normal? :-(

I love my little darlin 'I want to be sure I do what I can to help you grow in all directions and do not want a "slow" because they make me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment