Occupational Accident Insurance Car Accident Settlement Advise/Help?

Car Accident Settlement Advise/Help? - occupational accident insurance

I was injured in an accident in late April, I'm wrist, back, shoulders and neck. Currently I am in physical therapy and occupational therapy for her. You have to take each day and taking pains to 3 different medications, only to facilitate that, I also started, had cortisone injections in the wrist to relieve pain. Insurance Company and my friend told me she will call me for loss of earnings, medical expenses, etc. Also to report, said that even if I use my license to go to my doctor appointments, which still cover almost pay twice as needed I use my sick days to extinguish. With all that said, from now on my doctor visit co-payments, lost wages and drugs are at least 3k and go another month with my physical therapy because I go 2 to 3 times per week. How much will I for pain and suffering should be expected? I do not really deserve a lawyer and a lot of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment