Wedgie Wrestling My Little Sister Just Gave Me A Wedgie! Help!!!?

My little sister just gave me a wedgie! Help!!!? - wedgie wrestling

Ok, so my sister and I were in the hot tub. and for some reason I do not know, we were welcomed into a fight. Then we found the struggle sorta. I thought it would be fun, free. So I did and fell. That was, of course, quickly took no it.while to the nozzles, so please press the button again to respond. Suddenly I felt my bikini bottom just fly around the neck. It hurt so much and held it there for about 10 minutes. What is the best way to take revenge, and how? (more code)

5 comments:

Smiley said...

I agree with naughtyg. If there is a problem for you if you think about revenge, then you should be able to have much free time. A Wedgie? Come on, really. Life is full of problems. This is trivial.

jessica said...

u is a wedgie fetish. & UR a man.

or may be issued on 20 Questions wedgie.


But no matter what I would do it again is a wedgie! then fart in your face or something do not know.

jessica said...

u is a wedgie fetish. & UR a man.

or may be issued on 20 Questions wedgie.


But no matter what I would do it again is a wedgie! then fart in your face or something do not know.

naughtyg... said...

You know what? life sucks. but it is so stupid. to worry, i, m sorry. Cry Me A River. People, please send serious problems.

Kamikaze Parachutist said...

I agree with Jessica .... you're a guy and has a wedgie fetish!

Post a Comment